Monday 9 October 2023

Production Set-Up Reflection


 

Evidence of using planning materials:



 

This is my evidence of me using my script to know what we are filming.  The strengths that I had overall were that Zara and I were given our own section. This allowed me to be focus on my own piece of work and only worry about my part.  The weakness that I came across was it was printed in black and white hard to see. 






 

We see in this picture that I am using my shooting script to see what scenes I still need to film. The strengths that I had was my shooting script was clear. The weakness that I faced was it was printed in black and white hard to read. 

 



In the picture above we can see I am using my storyboard to see what else needs to be filmed. The strengths that I had was me and Zara split up our storyboard this made it easier for me to film my part.  The weakness that I had was the storyboard was black and white hard to read and see. 





Evidence on location:

In the picture above I was ons set filming my part of the script. 



Evidence of using health and safety:



https://youtube.com/shorts/ExlktdObC-w
 In the video above me and partner Zara were making the set is safe to film on so I picked up the prop knife and Zara picked up the bag since it is a tripping hazard.

Evidence of setting up camera equipment: 




In the video above you can see I am putting together the camera and tripod together.


Strengths:
The strengths I had was I knew how to set up a tripod and camera this was fairly easy since I knew how high I want it. 

Weakness:

The weakness that I noticed was I struggled to open the legs of the tripod. This is a area I can. improve in. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

My own: Annotated own script